Housing Resources in Portland

We’re Here For Each Other

If you or someone you know is physically or financially challenged, check out these Portland resources for home modifications, senior support, in-home care, food assistance, healthcare, and more. Save a copy of our free resource packet or scroll down for a complete list of organizations in your area.

How We Help

Washington County


Rebuilding Together Washington County

Supports low-income homeowners with small housing repairs such as grab bars, electrical repairs, minor plumbing issues & small carpentry repairs.

Address: 12550 SW 3rd St, Beaverton, OR 97005

Phone: (503) 644-4544

Email: [email protected]

Website: https://www.togwc.org/


State of Oregon / Tri-County Area


Unlimited Choices

Home modifications for homes and apartments (rentals and owned).

Address: 211 SE 80th Ave, Portland, OR 97215

Phone: 503-234-6167

Email: [email protected]

Contact ReFIT for More Assistance

Help Us Create An Accessible World Today!

Shop on Amazon Smile. ReFIT gets 0.5% back at no extra cost to you. It's that easy!