Making our community a better place… one home at a time.
ReFIT stands for Remodeling for Independence Together, and that’s just what we’ve been doing for our clients since 1997.
Previously known as the Remodelers Foundation, ReFIT is a non-profit volunteer organization providing home modification services for physically and financially challenged homeowners.
We specialize in removing the structural barriers that keep members of our community from living full and independent lives… and allow them to remain in their homes.
Here’s how it works:
- Potential ReFIT clients submit an application to determine qualification for services.
- A ReFIT team visits the potential clients home to assess the needs, feasibility, and scope of the project.
- Once approved, ReFIT will reach out to industry professionals to match a volunteer team with the project.
- The volunteer team works to complete the project.
- At the completion, clients and volunteers share in a “ribbon cutting” celebration.
We are passionate about helping physically and financially challenged homeowners live fuller lives, and we rely on contributions from generous donors and volunteers like you.
Please consider a generous DONATION to ReFIT!